Are We a Good Fit?
You and I will work well together if you can
answer yes to these questions:
- Do you want to move forward?
- Do you want to start living again?
- Are you willing to make changes?
My coaching isn’t for you if you…
- Enjoy feeling like a victim.
- Relate to (and live) the saying “misery loves company.”
- Love wearing black (Lol!)
- Aren’t interested in moving your life forward.
- Are content to feel sad and miserable throughout your life.
INNtrospection: Grief to Growth Podcast
I believe that it is definitely possible to grieve and laugh at the same time.
That is why I created the INNtrospection: Grief to Growth podcast.
Tune into my podcast on Apple or Spotify or subscribe to my YouTube channel here and be notified when the next podcast is released. (The YouTube podcast is both audio and video.)
At the moment, I am releasing two podcasts a month on the first and third Tuesdays. Usually, I do the first podcast each month as a solo episode and talk about what’s on my mind, books I’ve read or listened to, or other random, and sometimes humorous, thoughts about grief and loss. In the second episode of the month, I talk with a guest on topics like loss, grief, and other semi-related issues.
I would love to hear your ideas for topics and/or guests. You can email me at [email protected] AND, if you like the podcast, review it, subscribe, and recommend it to those you think would enjoy listening. Thanks.
Let’s Find a Time to Talk
Sometimes grief can be overwhelming to move through on
your own. I want you to know that you don’t have to.
I’m here for you.